- Delete old emails from your Inbox, Sent Items, Trash, Junk.
- Delete emails you’ve replied to or won’t look at again. You’ll be surprised how much time you save!
- Setup your PC/Mac to use POP3 to download emails, instead of IMAP or web mail.
- Use the advanced POP3 features to keep recent emails online, but download the rest. This keeps recent emails to hand.
- If you’ve enabled email forwarding, uncheck the option save copies of forwarded emails.
- If you’re using IMAP. Use your app’s advanced features to disable saving sent, draft and deleted messages on your mail server.
- Setup extra mailboxes to share your email across multiple mailboxes. For example, sales emails can go to email@example.com, eBay emails to ebay@firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us to upgrade to extra mailboxes.