An email forwarder will automatically forward your emails to another email address.
Setting up email forwarding on Windows Hosting
- Login to your Ecenica Windows Control Panel.
- Click Mail then Accounts.
- Click the email address you want to forward. For example, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Scroll down to Mail Forwarding.
- Under Forward mail to address, enter the full email address you want to forward emails to in the text box. For example, email@example.com.
- Click Save.
Your email forwarder will start to forward emails immediately.
If you send an email from Gmail to an address which forwards back to the same account, Gmail will not receive the forwarded email.