Unable to Move Message: The message could not be moved to the mailbox
- You’re unable to move your emails to a folder on your iPhone or iPad.
- You cannot delete emails on your iPhone or iPad.
- Sent emails are not saved to your sent messages folder.
This error is caused by a missing IMAP Path prefix setting on your iPhone or iPad Mail. Ecenica email accounts need an IMAP path prefix to be configured on iOS devices.
Follow the steps below to set your IMAP Path Prefix for your Ecenica email address on iPhone and iPads.
- Press the Home button and tap Settings
- Tap Mail
- Tap Accounts
- Tap your Ecenica email account
- Scroll down and tap Advanced
- Tap the empty IMAP Path Prefix
- Enter INBOX in all caps
- Tap Account at the top left
- Tap Done at the top right
- Press the Home button and then re-open Mail