Use the steps below to edit and change your DNS host A records for your Ecenica domain names using Ecenica FreeDNS.
Steps to Edit a DNS A Record
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard
- Click Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- Select A from the Filter to only show your domain’s A records
- Click Edit next to the existing DNS A record you wish to edit.
- Enter a new A record IP address for your domain and click Save Record
Your domain name will be instantly updated with your new DNS A record. However if you can’t see the change on your PC or Mac then it’s likely your router has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.