Use the steps below to edit and change your DNS host A records for your Ecenica domain names using Ecenica DNS.
Steps to Edit a DNS A Record
- Log in to Ecenica Dashboard.
- Go to My Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, click DNS.
- Click the Edit icon next to the A DNS record you wish to edit.
- Change the Value entry and enter the IP Address you want to use. Click Save.
Your domain name will be instantly updated with your new DNS A record. However if you can’t see the change on your PC or Mac then it’s likely your router has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.