This article explains how to edit DNS host records for your Ecenica domain name.
Edit an DNS A Record
- Login to your Ecenica Dashboard
- Click Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- You will now be automatically logged in your domain’s DNS hosting package.
- Click Edit next to the existing DNS A record you wish to edit.
- Enter a new A record for your domain name:
- Do not change
- Enter your new IP Address. For example, 127.0.0.1
- Click Edit Record
Your domain name will be instantly updated with your new DNS A record. However if you can’t see the change on your PC or Mac then it’s likely your router has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.