This article explains how to edit DNS CNAME records for your Ecenica domain name.
- Log in to Ecenica Dashboard.
- Go to My Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, click DNS.
- Click the Edit icon next to the CNAME DNS record you wish to edit.
- Change the Value entry and enter the domain or CNAME record you want to use. Click Save.
Your domain name will be instantly updated with your new DNS CNAME record. However if you can’t see the change on your PC or Mac then it’s likely your router has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.