This article explains how to edit DNS CNAME records for your Ecenica domain name.
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard.
- Click Domains
- Click the domain name you want to manage.
- Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- To edit an existing CNAME record for your domain name click Edit next to the DNS record
- Change the fields as required.
- Click Edit Record to save your CNAME changes.
Your domain name will be updated with your CNAME record instantly. Please note it may take 48 hours for the change to fully propagate (publish) around the web.How-to Edit DNS CNAME Records