In this guide we’ll show you how to add a new email account to one of your domains using WebsitePanel’s Create Mail Account feature.
Create Email Account
- Log in to WebsitePanel.
- For help accessing your WebsitePanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Mail > Accounts
- Click Create Mail Account
- In the E-mail Address field enter the first part of the email address you wish to create. For example, hello@
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain you want to use from the drop-down.
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Re-type your new email password in the Confirm Password field to confirm it.
- In the Mailbox Size Limit field enter the size of the mailbox. For example, 5000 is 5GB.
- Note, different accounts have different maximum mailbox sizes. The total size of your mailboxes cannot exceed the total disk quota for your account.
- Scroll down and click Save to create your email account.