Follow the following steps to connect your Coda app to your MySQL database hosted on your Mac’s MAMP install.
- Open Coda
- Edit your Site’s preferences. (File > Sites > Edit Site > example.com)
- Click the Database tab
- For ‘Database Type’ select; MySQL Socket
- For ‘Socket’ enter; /Applications/MAMP/tmp/mysql/mysql.sock
- Enter your database user name and password.
- Enter your database name. This is optional but avoids you having to reselect your database every time you open the database tab in Coda.