Ecenica web hosting plans allow you set custom PHP settings and choose what PHP versions you want to run.
This lets you configure your Ecenica web hosting to run the PHP extensions and settings your web apps need.
Changing your PHP upload_max_filesize setting
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Select PHP Version.
- To set a custom upload_max_filesize setting you will need to select a PHP version other than native. Choose PHP 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7 or 5.6 from the list and click Set as current.
- Click Switch To PHP Options.
- Click the upload_max_filesize PHP value, select an option and click Apply.
- Click the post_max_size PHP value, select an option and click Apply.
- Click Save to apply your new PHP upload_max_filesize setting.