Ecenica Managed VPS with CloudLinux lets you set custom PHP settings for your cPanel accounts and choose what PHP versions your accounts run.
This lets you configure your cPanel accounts to run the PHP extensions and settings your web apps need.
Changing your PHP upload_max_filesize setting on Ecenica Managed VPS with CloudLinux
- Log into WHM
- Click List Accounts
- Search for the account you wish to edit, then click the cPanel icon to login to the cPanel account
- Click Select PHP Version.
- To set a custom upload_max_filesize setting you will need to select a PHP version other than native. Choose PHP 7, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3 or 5.2 from the list and click Set as current.
- Click Switch To PHP Options
- Click the upload_max_filesize PHP value, choose an option and click Apply
- Click the post_max_size PHP value, set it to the same value as upload_max_filesize. Click Apply
- Click Save