You can control the amount of disk quota your Ecenica hosted mailboxes use with the Mailbox Quota tool your cPanel. The quota you set defines the amount of disk space each of your email accounts can use to store email.
How to change a mailbox quota
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Email Accounts
- Click Disk and Quota next to the mailbox you want to change.
- Enter a new quota, for example, for 2GB, enter 2000, or select Maximum to set your mailbox to the maximum quota available with your Ecenica service.
- Click Save to set your new mailbox quota.
- Changes to quotas are effective immediately.
- Your maximum quota depends on your Ecenica service. High-end hosting plans have larger maximum mailbox quotas.
- Total mailbox quota usage cannot exceed the maximum disk quota of your Ecenica service.
- Please contact us if you would like options to upgrade your package with extra disk space.