You can control the amount of disk quota your Ecenica hosted mailboxes use with the Mailbox Quota tool your cPanel. The quota you set defines the amount of disk space each of your email accounts can use to store email.
How to change a mailbox quota
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Email Accounts
- Click Manage next to the mailbox you want to change.
- Under Allocated Storage Space enter a new quota or select the maximum quota option to set your mailbox to the maximum quota available with your Ecenica service.
- Scroll down and click Update Email Settings to set your new mailbox quota.
Mailbox Quota Limits
Currently the following email quota limits are set per email account:
For Shared servers:
|StartUp||1GB per mailbox|
|Business||5GB per mailbox|
|BusinessPro||10GB per mailbox|
Cloud Servers: Unlimited mailbox quotas
- Changes to quotas are effective immediately.
- Your maximum quota depends on your Ecenica service. High-end hosting plans have larger maximum mailbox quotas.
- Total mailbox quota usage cannot exceed the maximum disk quota of your Ecenica service.
- Please contact us if you would like options to upgrade your package with extra disk space.