You can control the amount of disk space each of your web hosting package’s mailboxes use with the Mailbox Quota tool your cPanel. The quota defines the amount of disk space, in Megabytes, each of your email accounts can use to store email.
How to change a mailbox quota
- Log in to cPanel
- Click Email Accounts
- Click Quota next to the mailbox you want to change.
- Enter a new quota, for example, for 2GB, enter 2000.
- Click Quota to save your changes.
- Changes to quotas are effective immediately.
- Total mailbox quota usage cannot exceed the maximum overall disk quota of your web hosting package.
- Please contact us if you would like options to upgrade your package with extra disk space.