Changing your email password in cPanel
Changing your email account password in cPanel is very easy and secure. You can change your password without needing to know your current email password. To change the password please follow the steps below:
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- Click the Email Accounts icon located in the EMAIL section.
- Click Manage for the mailbox you wish to change password for.
- Enter your new email password in the New Password field.
- Tip: Click the Generate button to create a strong email password.
- Click Update Email Settings to complete the password change for your email account.
- Now update all your devices to use your new email password. This will prevent any errors occurring when accessing your email.