Sending fails when trying to send an email with attachments that is larger than 25MB
- You can send and receive emails up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size.
- Please note that you may find that the recipient’s ISP limits the size of message that can be received. This can cause your message to be bounced.
Tips for emailing large attachments
- Try compressing your files before sending
- If you have a Web Hosting Plan then instead of emailing, upload the file to your webspace and provide a link to download the file.
- If you are using the Web Mail client, try setting up and using mail software such as Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird to send the email.