This article shows you how to setup your Ecenica email address in Apple Mail on Mac OS using our automatic email configuration tool.
During the set up, you’ll need to enter your mailbox password. If you have forgotten your email password you can reset your email password.
How-to auto setup Apple Mail
- Open your web browser and open Ecenica Webmail. Enter your Ecenica email address and your email password. Click Log in.
- Click Webmail Home.
- Open the user menu at the top right, then click Configure Mail Client.
- Click IMAP over SSL/TLS next to iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® Mail.app®.
- Click Proceed to download the auto email setup file to your Mac.
- Open the .mobileconfig email setup file you’ve just downloaded. Saved by default to your ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Click Continue to confirm you wish to install your profile.
- Enter your Ecenica email account password. Click Install.
Your Ecenica email address will now be added to Apple Mail on your Mac. Open mail to start sending and receiving email.
I see the error Profile installation failed. Unable to verify account or password.
Please check you are entering your mailbox password during setup. If you have lost your email account password, try changing your email account password
As a courtesy we provide free information on how to use certain third-party products with your Ecenica service. But we do not endorse or provide direct support for third-party products. We are not responsible for the functionality and reliability of the third-party product nor are we affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Apple or Apple products. For direct support for your Apple product, please contact Apple.