This article explains how to add TXT, SPF and DMARC records for your Ecenica domain names using Ecenica DNS.
Steps to add a TXT/DMARC/SPF record
- Log in to Ecenica Dashboard.
- Go to My Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, click DNS.
- Enter the name for your new record.
- Use @ to add a new DNS record at your domain root e.g. example.com.
- Use subdomain, for example, _dmarc, to create a new DNS record at _dmarc.example.com
- Select TXT from the Type drop-down list.
- Optionally, enter a TTL (Time To Live). The default minimum TTL for Ecenica DNS is 1h (3600 seconds)
- Enter the TXT record into the Value field
- Click Add.
Your domain name will be instantly updated with your new DNS TXT record. However if you can’t see the new DNS record when you view it on your device it’s likely your router or ISP has a cache of your old DNS records. Please allow 48 hours for these DNS caches to clear.
Google Search Console