This article explains how to add TXT records to your Ecenica DNS.
Add a TXT record
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard.
- Click Domains
- Click the domain name you want to manage.
- Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- Click Add Record
- To create a new TXT record for your domain name fill in the fields:
- Name: Enter your domain name. For example, domain.co.uk
- TTL: Enter 3600
- Type: Select TXT from the drop-down list
- Record: Enter the TXT record you wish to add to. For example, your G Suite or Office 365 verification code.
- Click Add Record to create your new TXT record
Your domain name will be updated with your new TXT record instantly.