This article explains how to add TXT, SPF and DMARC records for your Ecenica domain names using Ecenica FreeDNS.
Steps to add a TXT/DMARC/SPF record
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard
- Click Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- Select TXT from the Filter to only show your domain’s TXT records
- Click the arrow next to Add Record and select Add TXT Record
- For Name, enter the domain itself, for example, example.com. or a subdomain for example, _dmarc.example.com you’re creating the TXT record for. Enter the TXT Record you’ve been provided into the Record field and click Add Record
Your domain name will be instantly updated with your new DNS TXT record. However, please allow 48 hours for your DNS change to propagate worldwide and DNS caches to clear.