This article explains how to add CNAME records to your Ecenica DNS.
Add a CNAME record
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard.
- Click Domains
- Click the domain name you want to manage.
- Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- Click Add Record
- To create a new CNAME record for your domain name fill in the fields:
- Type: Select CNAME from the drop-down list
- Name: Enter the name. For example, enter cname if you want to setup cname.yourdomainname.com
- TTL: Enter 3600
- CNAME: Enter the domain you want to point to. For example, cname.otherdomain.com
- Click Add Record to create your new CNAME record
Your domain name will be updated with your new CNAME record instantly.