Use of our services is subject to this Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP).
Ecenica Customers are solely responsible for the content stored on and served by their Ecenica Service.
You will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Ecenica Service is used or includes content that conforms to the laws of the this country and will not knowingly permit any illegal use or such use that will bring Ecenica into disrepute;
You must not, nor must any other person, use your Ecenica Service: to send or receive any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing; or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or in breach of any provisions as contained within this Contract; or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and the Internet standards;
You will not use your Ecenica Service in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or which infringes the rights of any third party, nor will you authorise or permit any other person to do so;
You will not post, link to or transmit:
- Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
- Adult Material: Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Ecenica.
- Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, etc, and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
- any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, profane or otherwise objectionable in any way;
- any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program;
- any material which constitutes, or encourages the commission of, a criminal offence or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction;
You shall keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and shall notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password or other security information;
You must not, nor must any other person, use your Ecenica Service in a way that causes the excessive use of server resources. These include bandwidth, processor utilisation and / or disk space.
On Shared Hosting and Reseller Hosting services the minimum interval for cron jobs is 15 minutes. You may not schedule or run cron jobs more often than every 15 minutes.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure email is regularly collected and and removed from Ecenica‘s servers.
If a mailbox contains an excessive amount of mail, Ecenica reserve the right to archive or remove older mails from the mailbox to reduce the number of emails or the mailbox size.
Emails stored on Ecenica‘s servers with a delete flag may be purged by Ecenica at any time.
Any emails held in ‘Spam’ or ‘Trash’ folders will be deleted by Ecenica where such email is over 90 days old.
You shall agree that all mail you send is in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and a secure manner;
Any access to other networks connected to Ecenica must comply with the rules appropriate for those other networks;
Ecenica may discontinue Service if after due warning the User continues to permit such illegal or disreputable use. If Ecenica suspends service for contravention of the above conditions of this clause, Ecenica can refuse to restore Service until it receives an acceptable assurance from the User that there will be no further contravention;