Ecenica web hosting now includes free SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt. Get your free SSL certificate and secure your website today.
Since October 2016 all new Ecenica web hosting packages now include a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. This free SSL certificate can be used to secure your website, increase trust and boost your website rank.
What are SSL certificates?
An SSL certificate is a small file which encrypts the connection between your website visitors and your website.
When you visit a website with an SSL certificate you’ll see a green padlock icon in your web browser and a ‘secure’ notice.
When your visitors enter personal details like usernames, passwords & credit card details into your website the SSL certificate ensures these are encrypted, so they cannot be snooped on.
What can a Let’s Encrypt SSL be used for?
You can use your free SSL certificate on WordPress, Magento and Joomla!. Any website on your Ecenica web hosting can be configured to use it
What is Let’s Encrypt?
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
How do our free SSL certificates benefit you?
- Domain Validated SSL certificates at zero cost.
- Your users can enter their personal details such as passwords and addresses safely
- Having an SSL boosts confidence in your website
- Google gives a ranking boost to websites with an SSL certificate.
- Stops web browsers showing warnings your website is insecure.
- More and more companies are now using SSL certificates on their websites
- No need to worry about renewing, issuing or expiring SSL certificates again
How to get a free SSL certificate for my website?
Free SSL certificates are a new value added feature available on our new range of Web Hosting packages.
We’ll automatically give you a free SSL certificate for all the domains and sub-domains in your Ecenica web hosting package.
We make the process incredibly easy. We handle the install and renew your free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates for you. This means you save time as you no longer need to worry about requesting, generating, installing and renewing your SSL certificates.
Learn more about Let’s Encrypt